SimplyCiara

So, I'm dramatic, and sensitive....this should be interesting.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Independence Day!

Okay, so today we celebrated the birth of our nation! But, before I got to celebrate, I worked. I was a waitress and then I worked at the produce stand. I worked hard, and long, and I'm tired.

The produce stand wasn't everything I thought it was going to be. It was good, but more hard labor than I thought. When he asked me to work I thought I was just going to be like the cashier but I'm like the only person working, so I water, clean, and organize the flowers, fruit and veggies. I'm totally learning more about all that stuff though...I hope I like this job...

Waitressing today went better than my first day. I wasn't as stressed out, you know? It's a tuff job, you really have to use some brain power to please everyone and make money while doing it!

After work my friends and I went to see fireworks, and we had a BLAST. At first I totally thought I wouldn't be any fun because I was so tired and I really just wanted to sit around and have some food...but I totally got into it!

Fireworks are amazing! I am amazed that we are able to blow up stuff and see what happens whon we do, and even plan the colors, and the shapes! Call me a romantic, but isn't that amazing? And, isn't it great that it's a special thing we don't do so often? Well, at least it is in NY because otherwise it's illegal (although that doesn't stop some people...)

Do you ever do something, and then later wonder what in the world made you do such a thing? Well, today I realized that now that I'm working two jobs, I didn't even think to ask for one day off for myself. I guess it's not completely bad because what do I need a day off to do? I'm done working most days at 7 so I could just do something then, and even then, my friends don't really take advantage of hanging out together. I mean like sometimes I know I will just go from work to home, chill by myself and then bed. I guess I'm okay with that, but then again I guess I have to be okay with that. Part of me hopes that if I'm busy then I won't be bored, and I won't be a pathetic loser waiting for someone else to be around before I enjoy myself. Maybe if I become a workaholic I will enjoy every minute of time I am not working. Maybe, just maybe, that will work.

Part of me can't help but wonder are there people out there that are reading my silly blog entries? Let me know. Goodnight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home