SimplyCiara

So, I'm dramatic, and sensitive....this should be interesting.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hi, it's me!

Okay, so today I got another job. I still work at The Triangles, but now I am also working right next door at the fruit stand! I'm really excited about it! It's a little crazy, because I went from having a lot of free time to having not much, but at least I'll have money, and I didn't want to get too attached anyway.

http://http://community.webshots.com/user/smiliesngrc This is the website for all my pics, so now they are all in one spot! SO EXCITING! I put a pic of me and my friend Meaghan. I'm the one in the blue...

Tomorrow, is the forth of July and I can't wait! I love holidays! Big or small I love them all.

Note: I'm not going to always be so perky, so don't get used to it.

In fact so you don't I'm totally going to go on a rant. I guess that's what made me sit down to do this anyways. I also want to warn people. I am a sensitive, and dramatic person which will make for some interesting blogs. I don't mean to offend anyone and I love you all seriously. And usually I'm ranting because I love you so much. So, on that note, if I say anything about anyone and you are offended, I'm sorry, and deal. These are my feelings. (I'm not sure who I'm going to tell about this yet...I haven't decided.)

Today after receiving my new job my friend Ni (not full name) and I went out to see a movie. We then went to B&N for coffee, talked until we got kicked out (apparently they close at 9) and returned to my house. Upon which Ni got a call and said she'd hang with this guy in like a 1/2 hour. After she got off the phone she asked me if that was okay. I'm not going to go into how I feel about that, but I am going to talk about what just happened. She hung up the phone after telling him she'd be there in a half hour, and then asked me how I felt about that. WHAT?! Obviously she didn't care if it mattered! She's so crazy. Honestly I do kind of care, but I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's like 9:30 and I'm in for the night. Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of the boy. Maybe it's because of the way she made plans with someone else while I was RIGHT there. I dunno. Call me crazy. I could sure use a little input out there.
Maybe she just takes me for granted. Maybe she wont soon enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home